9741 Bolsa Ave # 107
Westminster, CA 92683
We are open
Monday 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sign Up for Exclusive Offers and Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
In the USA
Free shipping in the USA for all orders 100 Gram or more.
Shipping: 2-3 Business days from purchase date to most domestic destinations.
Proudly shipped to your door by the United States Postal Service.
Outside the USA
Shipping is $75 – please contact us for more details.
Ten Lei Yen is not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s Customs Department. Shipping charges cannot be refunded for any reason.
We kindly accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
Proudly shipped to your door by the United States Postal Service. Delivery usually takes 3-5 Business days from purchase date to most domestic destinations.
* If there's a delay with your delivery, please check the delivery standard for the mail class of your domestic item. You can find out the mail class by entering the USPS® Tracking number and looking up “Product Information.” Then compare your mail class and progress to what is found in the Mail Delivery Standards chart located in Delayed mail and packages?. The delivery standard chart indicates when your item should be delivered by and when we suggest you could email or call Customer Service regarding your item.
** If your item has a status of “Alert,” a delay could have occurred because of weather-related and other natural disasters or events. In this case, please check USPS Service Alerts first.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Once your order has been confirmed, it will be placed in queue to be processed, fulfilled, and shipped. You won't have to lift a finger, we'll take care of everything else.
Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive and email from email@example.com with your order receipt.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a courtesy email with your tracking number. If you wish to receive up to date tracking sent to your mobile device please provide us with your mobile number when placing your order.
TLY WEBSITE RETURNS ALL Returns and Exchanges will be subject to the following policy.
• ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt from Ten Lei Yen. Failure to provide the original sales receipt (proof of purchase) prohibits Ten Lei Yen from accepting and processing a return or exchange for any reason – NO EXCEPTIONS.
• ALL opened merchandise may not be returned to the store.
• ALL unopened merchandise must be returned within 7 days with a valid receipt, unopened, in original packaging and able to be resold.
• Returns are dealt with at management’s discretion in co-operation with our suppliers.
• Refrigerated or Perishable Products: No returns accepted.
• Special Orders: No returns accepted.
• Clearance: No returns accepted.
*Prior to shipping any order back, regardless of product condition, please contact our customer service department for a return authorization. Returns shipped to our store without prior authorization will not be accepted and no credit will be issued.
Once your return has been authorized, please send your purchase and receipt to our Return Department at the address below to receive a credit to original form of tender. Ten Lei Yen Attention: Customer Returns 9741 Bolsa Ave. #107 Westminster, CA 92683
International Orders: Ten Lei Yen is not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s Customs Department.
On any package returned to Ten Lei Yen a refund will be issued. Shipping charges cannot be refunded for any reason.
Order Changes & Cancellations: Because we strive for quick order turnaround generally are unable to accommodate changes to an order once it has been placed. Please contact customer service for inquiries on changes.
Order cancellations, regardless of the reason, will result in a 10% restocking fee. Need further assistance? Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Ten Lei Yen reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.