ALL Returns and Exchanges will be subject to the following policy.
- ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt from Ten Lei Yen. Failure to provide the original sales receipt (proof of purchase) prohibits Ten Lei Yen from accepting and processing a return or exchange for any reason – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL opened merchandise may not be returned to the store.
- ALL unopened merchandise must be returned within 7 days with a valid receipt, unopened, in original packaging and able to be resold.
- Returns are dealt with at management’s discretion in co-operation with our suppliers.
- Refrigerated or Perishable Products: No returns accepted.
- Special Orders: No returns accepted.
- Clearance: No returns accepted.
Prior to shipping any order back, regardless of product condition, please contact our customer service department for a return authorization. Returns shipped to our store without prior authorization will not be accepted and no credit will be issued. Once your return has been authorized, please send your purchase and receipt to our Return Department at the address below to receive a credit to original form of tender.
Ten Lei Yen
Attention: Customer Returns
9741 Bolsa Ave. #107
Westminster, CA 92683
Ten Lei Yen is not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s Customs Department. On any package returned to Ten Lei Yen a refund will be issued. Shipping charges cannot be refunded for any reason.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Because we strive for quick order turnaround generally are unable to accommodate changes to an order once it has been placed. Please contact customer service for inquiries on changes. Order cancellations, regardless of the reason, will result in a 10% restocking fee.
Need further assistance?
Our professional staff is ready to help you.
Please call customer service: (714) 418-9788
Monday – Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. PST
Sunday from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.